- Type: Ultrasonic Humidifier
- Installation: Tabletop / Portable
- Certification: CE, UL
- Mist Output (gallon / day): 100
- Power (W): 550
- Voltage (V): 220
- Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
- Model Number: IDST-03
- Brand Name: idst
- Capacity: 200
- Humidity Control: Humidistat
- name: ultrasonic humidifier
- model: IDST-03
- humidity capacity: 3-10kg/h
- power: 250-550W
- weight: 35kgs
- size: 420*350*400mm
- humidity coverage: 99%
- application: vagetables humidity, factory humidity, industry humidity, cooling
Packaging & Delivery
|Delivery Detail:||3 days|
High Quality Ultrasonic Humidifier
1. Internal adopting integrated type ultrasound machine, no mechanical drive, no noise, producing certain negative
ion and low failure rate and easy maintenance, the output fog grain diameter only be 1-10 μ. The stainless steel body, powder coated, beautiful appearance, standard filling water mouth, switch and
outlet water spill, including nozzle to be automatic filling water, automatic control water level;
2. High atomization efficiency (nearly 100%): producing small and even fog, quickly meeting the requirements of
the relative humidity, saving water;
3. Droplet Size: Steam-size droplets. One micron droplets allow for immediate evaporation like steam. Competitive spray nozzle systems
create up to 20 micron droplets, risking wetness on equipment and in ductwork.
4. Health: All dissolved liquids are removed from the water feeding into ultrasonics.
5. Energy Cost: Ultrasonics generate 1 micron size droplets for as little as 1/13 the price of steam. This can save
thousands of dollars in annual operating costs. In addition, ultrasonics turn on and off instantly, while steam units
preheat, using more electricity.
6. Maintenance: Since water is purified before entry into the ultrasonic humidifier, there is considerably less
maintenance required of an ultrasonic system as opposed to steam.
7. RH Accuracy: Ultrasonics provide instant on/off of mist. As soon as the air strays from the relative humidity set
point, an ultrasonic humidifier instantly turns on.